Student Registration is available online, or by collecting a registration package from the office.
Kindergarten Registration – Registration will begin the week of January 23 2023. Packages can be picked up at the school January 23 onwards.
For Student Registration for the current school year, please contact the school to ensure we have space available. Office hours are 8 am-3:15 pm. Once space has been confirmed, please download the forms noted below.
Questions? Please contact our head secretary by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Registration for current year is available online – please click this link to fill in the Online Registration
Or you can use one of these forms if you prefer to not go online:
Form 301 K-12 Student Registration (print)
Form 301 K-12 Student Registration (PDF fillable)
In addition to the online registration/Student Registration form, we also require the following forms:
Form 301-02 Indigenous Education Student Identification/Consent
Form 301-03 Dismissal of Students for Emergencies
Form 316 Student Health Questionnaire
In addition to completing these form, you need to provide the following:
- Original proof of child’s age (i.e. Birth Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Citizenship, Immigration Canada documentation, Permanent Resident Card, INAC Status Card); AND
- Proof of residence (i.e. Driver’s license, utility bill, home purchase/rental agreement)
Students not born in Canada or without proof of BC residency may be redirected to the Principal of International Education at Cowichan Secondary School.
Secondary School Registration
Grade 7 student entering Grade 8 next September. Please complete the Online Registration and please go here for Additional Forms
To learn what your catchment school is and to obtain school contact information please use the School Locator tool. Simply type in your street name and follow the instructions.
Out of Catchment
If you are outside of our catchment area, please complete the Out of Area Application only at this time. Once your application is approved we will ask you to complete the registration forms.
Form 301-08 Out of Area Application
Student Health Information & Additional Forms
- Form 317-01 Anaphylaxis – Life Threatening Allergy Emergency Procedure Plan
- Form 316-01 Request for Administration of Physician Prescribed Medication
- Form 316-02 Self-Administered Medication
- Form 316-03 Asthma Care Plan
- Form 316-04 Seizure Follow-Up
- Form 316-05 Food Allergy
- Form 316-06 Insect Allergy
- Form 316-07 Recurrent Syncope (Fainting) Episodes
- Form 316-08 Diabetes Care Plan
StrongStart is a free, drop-in early learning program for children 5 and under and who are accompanied by a parent, or caregiver. Please go online to learn more about this program and how to register